About this Event
WSET Level 1 Award Details
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines will take place on October 8th 9:30 am to 5 pm: EXAM on the same day.
Course fee: $395
**Please include your DOB when enrolling**
For More Details Visit Us at
Enrollment ends 1 week prior to class.
Before enrolling read our Policy and Procedures and Cancellation and Refund Policy.
For reasonable accommodations, you must contact us before enrolling for approval at [email protected]
Resit fee is $110
What you'll learn:
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What you get:
- Level 1 Study Guide
- Six Hours of Instructor-led training
- 45-minute supervised assessment
- Introduction to Food and Wine Pairing
- All wine samples
For more information and full details download the Specification below.
Freaky People Grape Adventures WSET Awards are taught by Al Fischer, WSET Level 3 and WSET Certified Education Provider
Freaky People Grape Adventuters APP number is 3194
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bernardo Winery, 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte, San Diego, United States