join us for stunning views of downtown Dallas combined with an interactive, entertaining, and educational wine tasting! The event is lead by a Certified Sommelier with over 10 years of experience and you'll learn how to taste wine, how to select wine perfect for warm summer weather, and get a primer on how to pair wine with food with some tasty food samples.
The ticket price includes access to the GeO-Deck of the tower, so please plan your visit to allow time to enjoy the view and capture photographs either before or after the event.
All Covid-19 recommendations and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
Please collect your event tickets after 4 p.m. at the will-call booth under the purchasing name.
- Dress code is casual
- Seating will begin at 4:30 pm, with the event running from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Directions and parking information can be found on the Reunion Tower website: https://reuniontower.com/location/
- Samples of wine will be served as part of this learning experience and all guests must be of legal drinking age and provide a photo ID to participate.
- Food portions are sample-size, so it's best to plan on dining prior to arrival.
- Tables will be arranged per social distancing guidelines, with seats according to the ticketed total of guests. - Groups that wish to participate together but have separate tickets should notify us in advance so we may accommodate you.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Reunion Tower, 300 Reunion Blvd E, Dallas, United States