About this Event
WCA Wine Growth Summit21 November 2002 - Adelaide
Wine growth strategies for international markets
We are excited to announce the upcoming WCA Wine Growth Summit. The summit will deliver insights and knowledge
The Summit is designed to educate and share the collective knowledge of industry leaders' experiences to better inform and educate wine brands, so they can enhance their commercial outcomes, grow export markets and position their brands in a positive way globally.
This Summit is a platform for business owners, wine professionals, export managers, business leaders, winemakers, marketers, wineries, cellar door teams, brand managers and operators to meet and hear from experts, industry leaders and other small, medium and large-sized wine brands who are focused on growing their revenue through innovative growth strategies.
How to be part of this important industry event
- Attend the Summit - register you and your team today
- Become a sponsor - download the sponsorship pack
- Speaking opportunities - put yourself forward as a speaker or panellist by contacting Alex Gibbs on [email protected]
Date: 21st November 2022
Event Time: 9.30 AM - 5 PM (ACDT)
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
Tickets: Book your tickets here
For more information: contact Alex Gibbs:
This is your opportunity to gain the latest insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the wine export space. By attending this event you will:
- Gain insights into the latest trends – What do wine consumers want from Australian wine brands in global markets?
- Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
- Attain confidence in your future wine export plans.
- Build your network in the wine export space.
- Be informed about current growth strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
- Learn more about diversified strategies that have proven success and future growth potential.
Speakers and Panelists
At this Summit you will hear from a broad range of experts. Full program to announced soon. The program will include speakers from small, medium and large wine brands.
Insights and trends in key growth markets
- Markets with potential growth
- Wine consumer global trends
- The future of Wine - Innovate or be irrelevant
- What it takes to succeed in global markets
- Market diversification: domestic vs international
Aligning your market growth strategy with a focused channel strategy
- Channel strategies that reduce risk and achieve growth
- Online channels - how to leverage their strengths in international markets
- Driving traditional channels in a post-COVID world
- Support mechanisms that support a robust channel strategy: trade shows, social media, awards, competitions
Where to grow next?
- New categories that your marketing team need to be aware of
- Category diversification - Thinking outside the WineSquare
- Using grapes to develop new products
- Do you have the capacity and the capability?
- Developing products for diversified growth markets
- How can we learn from other categories to achieve growth globally - case study
Growth strategies to support a more diversified approach
- Marketing strategies that support a more diversified approach
- Panel - A distributor, sommelier, retailer and wine writer walk into a bar
- Building a brand that's worth protecting
- Digital Marketing - What you need to focus on to support your diversified marketing approach
- Case study - small-medium sized wine brand
Attracting the premium wine traveller market back
- Tourism trends and insights
- International visitors tourism road map - How to get tourists to your place
Please note that the Summit Program may change leading up to the event date.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, Australia
AUD 280.00 to AUD 2800.00