About this Event
Naturalization is the process by which American Citizenship is granted to non-U.S. Citizens.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
1. U.S. Citizenship Through Naturalization: Who Is Eligible
2. Naturalization Requirements: Exceptions & Accommodations
3. How To Properly File The Form N-400, Application For Naturalization
4. U.S. Citizenship Test: What Is It & How To Prepare For It?
5. When Are You Exempt From The U.S. Citizenship Test?
6. Continuous Residence Requirement: What To Keep In Mind When Travelling Abroad
7. Good Moral Character: How To Establish It For Naturalization
8. Tips To Ace The Naturalization Interview
9. Naturalization Ceremony: The Final Step
10. Derivative Citizenship: When You Don’t Need The Naturalization Process
11. Typical Case Scenarios
PLUS: Q&A With The Immigration Attorney
This Webinar will outline the requirements for Naturalization, show you a step-by-step process to apply for U.S. Citizenship, and how to avoid common mistakes in filing the Form N-400.
Reserve your spot Today at: https://www.visapro.com/events/naturalization/
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Lawyer, will provide an overview of the U.S. Naturalization process, the eligibility requirements, and will share practical tips and suggestions on how to become a U.S. Citizen successfully.
With 15+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every family immigration and citizenship issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from couples who have just met each other to immigrants desiring to become U.S. Citizens quickly.
Reserve your spot now at: https://www.visapro.com/events/naturalization/
Event Venue & Nearby Stays