About this Event
Your Denver Tech Center (South Denver) Chapter Leader is Donna Riccardo
Topic: Develop Authentic Relationships to Boost Referrals & Retention
Join us in Denver on Wednesday, October 5 at 11:30 am to network and hear from our featured speaker Lauren Friarson.
This presentation focuses on the importance of building genuine relationships to boost referral generation and enhance customer retention. It emphasizes that authentic connections with clients and partners are fundamental to creating a network of advocates who willingly refer business and stay loyal. The key takeaways include strategies for nurturing these authentic relationships, leveraging them for referrals, and ultimately, maximizing long-term customer retention for sustained business growth... in a natural and non-pushy way!
In this inspiring presentation, Lauren will share her insights on:
- Building Authentic Connections: Women can learn the importance of forming real and meaningful relationships in the business world. This includes understanding how to genuinely connect with clients, colleagues, and partners, fostering trust and mutual respect.
- Referral Power: The presentation can provide insights into harnessing these authentic relationships to generate referrals. Women can gain strategies for asking for referrals confidently and effectively, expanding their professional network and client base.
- Retention Strategies: Attendees can discover techniques for maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, ensuring their loyalty and repeat business. This knowledge can help women in business not only acquire new clients but also maximize the value of existing ones.
- Confidence and Networking Skills: Women can boost their confidence in networking and relationship-building, enabling them to navigate the professional landscape with more ease and assurance. Learning how to initiate and sustain authentic connections can be especially empowering for women in traditionally male-dominated industries.
- Balancing Authenticity and Professionalism: Addressing the delicate balance between being authentic while maintaining professionalism. Women can gain insights into how to be true to themselves while thriving in various business settings and industries."
- 11:30-12:00 Arrival & Open Networking, Order Lunch
- 12:00: Meeting & Presentation Begins
- 1:30 Meeting Concludes
WHAT TO BRING:
- About 40 business cards
- Your planner/calendar
- Something to take notes with
- A friend! Invite them to register as a guest.
- Come as you are, be yourself, and be open to what is possible!
Join us to grow your personal and professional skills, network and grow authentic relationships! Simply reserve your spot for this event with the appropriate ticket type as either a paid WESOS Network Member or as a Non-Member (Guest).
Guests - Your first meeting is on us! If you are not a paid member of WESOS and this your first time ever going to a WESOS meeting, select the non-member ticket and use promo code FIRSTTIMEFREE to get your first ticket free.
Not yet a WESOS Member?
- Learn more about WESOS
- Explore our other Chapters
- Join the WESOS network!
- Use Promo Code DTC10 when purchasing your membership for a 10% discount!
IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING YOUR RSVP:
Please be aware, we value your reservation as a commitment. Repeat offenders will automatically be moved off the attending list for:
- RSVP and not attending the meeting [no call-no show]
- Cancelling your RSVP less than 24 hours before the meeting begins (especially, when there is a waitlist)
- Consistent tardiness. Understandably, cars break down & people get sick which is why we run on a "3 strikes and you're out" policy.
- We thank you for your understanding as we do our best to accommodate everyone who wants to attend our meetings.
Lauren is a leader in health and wellness and personal development, a nationally recognized speaker and trainer, and the author of Why Can’t Is A Four-Letter Word” and “Get Off The Curb: A Healthy Rebellion From Fight or Flight to Activated Achiever”. She has degrees in both psychology and sociology, and over 15 years’ experience in coaching and clinical practices. Lauren’s greatest passion is helping people break through physical, financial, emotional, and time barriers in order to live their fullest life possible
I love getting to help women look and feel amazing when they step out the door! Because Touchstone Crystal is a division of Swarovski, I knew that I could trust the quality of jewelry and be excited to share it with other
Kathi is the passionate advocate and Founder of MTAA for the prevention of health and financial dangers associated with meth toxins from smoking and manufacturing. On Oct 2, 2018 I learned our beloved home, and my primary financial asset, was used to manufacture & consume meth & other dangerous drugs. All it took was two unethical property management companies and one destructive tenant in only 90 days.I founded Meth Toxins Awareness Alliance to provide education and resources to help others protect their loved ones, investments, and communities from the devastation of (meth) toxins contamination through 3 pillars Education * Resources * Legislation
Tap & Burger Belleview Station, 4910 South Newport Street, Denver, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 25.00