About this Event
Enrollment is open for Upcoming Blockchain Training Classes <---
- Phone: +1.206.494.3248
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://skillsharp.co
This is a course for those who have no programming knowledge, yet would like to learn ethereum blockchain development, how to develop a blockchain application, smart contracts on ethereum blockchain application.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
- The course will be taught in English language
Weekdays Blockchain Training Course Schedule
- October 12, 2021 - November 4, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 Hours Tuesday, 2 Hours Wednesday every week US Pacific time
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on October 12, 2021 at 6:30 PM US Pacific Time.
Features and Benefits
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Real-life Scenarios
What you will learn ?
- The implications of Blockchain technology for your life, job and how it could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Understand Blockchain use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Intelligent conversations about Blockchain Technology with your customers, co-workers, business colleagues and friends
- To develop a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- To join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- To identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you
- Strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it.
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course. Other professionals who should take this course are:
- Banking/Finance professionals
- Software developers
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities
- Supply Chain Managers
- CEO’s, Boards, and Senior VP’s
- Entrepreneurs looking to launch a blockchain technology startup
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
If you are a beginner, you were living under a cave or a rock and all of a sudden you find yourself to be a blockchain enthusiast, hungry and thirsty for this knowledge, if you are seeking definitive knowledge regarding blockchain and bitcoin technology, what is all this fuss and buzz about, which cryptocurrencies are on solid grounds with a future ahead and which are duds, this class is for you.
No prior background in bitcoin, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, no prior knowledge of programming is required.
- Blockchain Basics
- History of Digital Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and Ethereum Overview
- Blockchain Technology and Architecture
- Blockchain tools - geth, mist, wallets
- Blockchain Data Structure, Distributed Ledger, Decentralization, Storage and Mininig, Security & Encryption
- Software Development with Blockchain and Ethereum
- Blockchain and Digital Wallet
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Private and Public Blockchain
- Blockchain Disruptive Use Cases and applications
- Learn How to Build a Blockchain App
- Different types of blockchain - Hyperledger, ethereum
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other crypto currencies & exchanges
- Security and multi signature wallet
Student Testimonials and Reviews
"The Blockchain training was reliable, of high quality, useful and unique. I really liked these aspects of training - The coding and info regarding startups and reading and writing code. I love that the info is recorded. I am overall, very satisfied with the training course.. " - Frank, Investment Professional, Chicago ★★★★★
"I am getting a great deal out of the blockchain training. I LOVE your enthusiasm and you have deep well of knowledge. There is nothing I like more than dropping my empty bucket in a deep well of knowledge." - David, Real estate Professional, Cincinnati ★★★★★
"Good value for money. The training met my expectations. I will be able to apply the knowledge learned. The training objectives for each topic were identified and followed. The content was organized and easy to follow. The materials distributed were pertinent and useful. The trainer was knowledgeable. The quality of instruction was good. The trainer met the training objectives. Class participation and interaction were encouraged. Adequate time was provided for questions and discussion."- Nicole, Finance Manager, San Diego★★★★★
" This course was an eye opener for me. I learned a lot about blockchain technology, bitcoin, smart contracts and more. I learned from the hands-on exercises, lively discussions amongst the students. The instructor was pleasant with excellent follow through. It was effortless learning at its best."- Cecil, Tech Professional, Boston. ★★★★★
"It was fascinating to learn the technology behind bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies - blockchain. Very cool. The instructor was impression and the course was well structured. "-Jack, IT manager, Houston ★★★★★
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
UpSkill Institute, Skill Sharp Co, McKinney, United States