About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on "Tips and Tricks to Get More Out of Microsoft SQL & Relational Database"
In today’s world data is everything, but to manage and make the most out of it, you must master the art of data management. Moreover, to gain actionable insights from data and databases, you need to know the language that is understood by databases, and that language is Structured Query Language (SQL). SQL is the core of relational-type databases, and because of its tremendous popularity, it’s used by companies across the globe today.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn the foundational and key concepts of SQL, get a detailed explanation of what a table is, explore basic SQL queries on creating a table, inserting data into a table, deleting data, and more! You’ll also learn how to produce reports by joining multiple tables together.
Time: 01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/3tOsmzz
- Learn what tables are and write basic SELECT statements
- Use wildcard characters for pattern matching, and sort query results
- Understand how to add data to a database with INSERT statements
- Learn to delete data from a database with DELETE statements
- Understand how to Join tables together to produce reports
- Q&A session with the speaker
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
NetCom Learning, 909 5th Avenue, Seattle, United States