About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on
Facing issues when analyzing chunks of data? It is not rocket science deriving useful insights from data. All you need is the right approach. Extract complex information from your data easily with this webinar.
In this FREE webinar, our expert will guide you through some of the most common tasks you might perform when creating maps in Tableau. You’ll learn how to connect and join geographic data; create location hierarchies; build and present a basic map view, and apply key mapping features along the way.
If you’re new to building maps in Tableau, this is the best time for you to start.
Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
- Learning About Maps in Tableau
- Editing Unrecognized Locations
- Connecting and working with Spatial File and Spatial Joins
- Understand the Density Mark Type (Heat Maps)
- Expanding Tableau’s Mapping Capabilities
- Creating and Sharing Custom Geocoding
- Building and analyzing Polygon Maps
- Understanding Mapbox Integration and WMS (Web Mapping Services)
- Creating Background Images
- Q&A session with the speaker
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
NetComLearning, 252 W 37th St 12th floor, Philadelphia, United States