About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on ""
Want to upskill your IT teams with hands-on technical skills at the highest levels? Register for the FREE CASP+ webinar and gain critical insights into implementing the best solutions in your organization’s cybersecurity policies and frameworks.
This 40-minute interactive webinar will delve into the technical knowledge and skills needed to architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to enable a resilient enterprise while taking governance, risk, and compliance requirements into account. Our expert trainer will also throw light on multiple technologies, operating systems, and platforms that will help your team to reach the peak of security performance.
Join the FREE CASP+ webinar today and empower your team with advanced security skills!
Time: 1 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
- Learn about enterprise security operations, architecture concepts, techniques, and requirements.
- Risk management by interpreting trend data and anticipating cyber-defense.
- Gain knowledge on security control topics to include mobile and small-form-factor devices, as well as software vulnerability.
- Get insights on integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture.
- Research, development and, collaboration – Learn to apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact on the enterprise
- Q&A session with the speaker
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
NetCom Learning, 909 5th Avenue, Seattle, United States