About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on
Are your teams managing the delivery and support of IT-enabled products and services? Learn to do it effectively. Join this FREE ITIL®4 webinar and learn to make improvements to your organization’s service management methods and deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to your customers.
Your teams will get an overall understanding of service quality and improvement methods to design and manage the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services. Our highly experienced instructor will discuss crucial concepts of the ITIL®4 Foundation. The session will also focus on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services while covering supporting tools, practices, and methods.
Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
- Learn to create an effective flow of work
- Manage teams effectively and build a culture for success
- Explore the practice-centric way of working
- Learn how to plan and manage resources into efficient value streams
- Understand the value of emerging and developed technologies.
- Optimizing and advancing IT-enabled products and services at an increasing rate
- Q&A session with the speaker
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
NetCom Learning, 909 5th Avenue, Seattle, United States