AdvertisementGet your friends together and enjoy your Sunday morning with some painting, wine, and fun. This beginner-friendly workshop includes a grazing platter and free flowing bubbles, wine, tea and coffee.
No previous experience is required - we provide all the materials, guidance and refreshments to make sure you get the most out of this inspiring workshop!
Our resident watercolour artist will take you through the practical skills and techniques used in watercolour painting and show you how to paint a range of botanicals and assist you in creating a painting of your own.
Your imagination will run wild with all the beautiful colour options and Brooke’s exceptional teaching skills will ensure you create something you'll be proud to take home!
So come and enjoy a morning of fun and creativity and discover the joy of painting with watercolours.
What this workshop includes:
- All supplies required to learn how to paint with watercolours, including paper, brushes and watercolours
- Learn how to paint a range of different flower styles
- Artist tips and tricks, to help you continue your watercolour journey at home
- Our signature Mimosas on arrival and free flowing prosecco, juice, tea & coffee through out
- Cheese and charcuterie board to graze on during the session
This workshop is unlike any other and is not to be missed!
House of Hobby works with some of Perth's best creatives to ensure an unforgettable creative experience.
We can’t wait to introduce you to your next creative hobby. Tickets are strictly limited, Attendees must be over 18 years of age.
For all our workshop terms, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hobby Studio, 28 Drummond Pl,Perth,WA,Australia, Perth, Australia
AUD 100.67 to AUD 105.83