DC's Best Halloween Cruise, The Black Pearl is on Spirit of Washington Yacht. The finest ship in DC hosts: 2 DJs, 4 decks, and amazing views!
About this Event
VIP Nightlife & Nightlife DC present…
Pier Pressure™ DC
Black Pearl - Costume Party!
"The Legend Lives On ... The Spirit of Washington Yacht."
- 3 Decks
- 2 DJs
- 2 Floors of Music
- 1 Mega Halloween Yacht Party with the Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
From the creators of Pier Pressure - Halloween Saturday, October 29, 2022: Prepare for the ultimate Halloween yacht party packed with 500+ people. Bring your significant and or entourage; and create an amazing experience that no club, hotel or land entity can ever offer at our pirate-themed (all costumes welcomed) party.
This Halloween, don't be afraid to come aboard the most magnificent, luxury yacht on the Potomac River, the Spirit of Washington Yacht. With 2 of D.C’s hottest DJs performing live on 2 decks, we will rock this boat with the best club mixes on the planet!!
Top 10 Reasons Why 'Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Halloween:
- This is the biggest Yacht Party on Washington Harbor this Halloween!
- An All Star Line-up of D.C.'s Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP Area
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of the D.C Skyline
- Three-Hour Party / Two-Hour Cruise from 12-2am
- Over 500+ Costumed Party People having the time of their lives
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise on the Washington Harbor
- D.C.'s hottest party people
- Massive party with plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off!
This isn't like any other cruise or event. Hornblower Cruises and VIP Nightlife's mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Don’t be a land lover; join us on the ultimate Halloween party cruise! Questions? Need assistance? Feel free to contact us today!
- Check-In: 10:45pm
- VIP Boarding: 11:00pm
- GA Boarding: 11:15pm
- Gate Closes at 11:50pm | Do Not Be Late - No Refunds
- Cruise Time: 12:00am – 2:00am
- Spirit of Washington | 580 Water St SW, Washington, DC | 21+
SOME INFO TO KNOW
- Age Requirement: Must be 21+ to participate. Prices may increase based on supply & demand. All Sales Final; no refunds/exchanges.
- Dress Code: Costumes are not required but strongly encouraged. All Mask will need to be removed prior to entering for verification of your ID. No weapons will be tolerated including toy: swords, knifes and or guns regardless if they do not appear to be real or not. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or confiscate any props to a costume that may deem inappropriate or dangerous.
- Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at The Wharf Parking Garage. There is also metered street parking in area (fees do apply and you park at your own risk). Bus drop-off and pick-up is located on Main Ave SW. * Please make sure to give yourself plenty of time to find parking.
- Please DO NOT Drink & Drive. Use Ride Share Apps: Lyft or Uber. No refunds or exchanges if you miss the boat.
- Covid-19 Protocol (if any at all) For All Guests will be announced closer to the event date, and will be based on current CDC Guideline and Washington D.C.'s protocols to party safely and responsibly.
- No alcohol, open containers or outside food is permitted. No illegal drugs or controlled substances, including prescription drugs & marijuana, are tolerated. Using marijuana on the water is illegal, regardless of medical condition(s). The use and or possession of illegal drugs or controlled substances is absolutely prohibited by the US Coast Guard.
- Yacht Company holds a zero tolerance policy related to illegal substances aboard all vessels. Anyone caught participating or processing any such items will not be allowed to board and substances will be confiscated.
- If you are thought to be under the influence of, or caught participating in, illegal substances on board, you'll be quarantined until boat can safely return to dock and the cruise is subject to end for all guests immediately upon doing so; no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let’s have fun and party safe!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL: There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Credit Card & ID:
You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid Government Issued Photo Identification (along with your e-tickets that have been emailed to you via Eventbrite when your order was placed): the name on both the credit card and ID match the name on your purchased tickets, in order to gain entry to the event. If the name on the Credit Card and/or ID does not match the tickets, or if you do not have both the credit card used to make the purchase and government issued identification, you will be denied entry to event without a refund.
No credit or refund will be issued as a result of the ticket purchaser or any person in the party contracting COVID-19 or a variant alike. By purchasing tickets to a VIP Nightlife Event, you understand and agree that tickets are non-refundable and you are assuming the risk that you may not be able to use tickets purchased if you contract COVID-19 or variants alike. You further agree that you will not attend any VIP Nightlife event if you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to attending and/or have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not completed the CDC recommended quarantine period. Be advised attendees may be required to show proof of vaccine and/or a negative test result. As the rules for events vary by location and change often, please check your local listing and respective government authorities for any applicable rules that may apply to you. You will not receive a refund if you are unable to attend an event due to any non-compliance with local rules, event guidelines, vaccine status, or failure to provide a negative test result. However, VIP Nightlife may allow you to transfer your tickets for any reason to another person by having the ticket purchaser email customer service within 24 hours of the event [email protected] with a copy of the original ticket purchaser's photo ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets along with the email address and name of the customer to whom the tickets will be transferred. Please be advised that VIP Nightlife may not be able to honor all requests for transfers if they are made outside of business hours or too close to the time of the actual event.
If you encounter a problem at the event, you must file a complaint with Promoter within 5 calendar days following the date of the event; failure to contact Promoter within the 5-day period will be a complete waiver of your right to request compensation whether monetary or otherwise. If you need customer support, Promoter’s email is [email protected]
By placing an order, you are confirming that you received this policy and are agreeing to abide by the clauses within. This Purchase Policy is a binding contract between you and event Promoter.
By purchasing a ticket, package or reservation you're entitled to entry to event you're purchasing it for. At the time of your order, Eventbrite will place an order for your ticket(s) in the Promoter’s ticketing system, reducing the number of tickets available for the chosen event. Before purchasing your ticket(s) we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event(s) you wish to attend, as there are no refunds. Each event has a definitive date, start time and end time. If you do not show up to the event, you understand that you are forfeiting your ticket(s) and therefore your ticketing fee (the entirety of what you paid) will not be returned to you. If you do not attend your event, you're still 100% financially liable for your purchase. If you cannot attend event, you will not receive refund.
If the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket.
Unforeseen circumstances beyond promoter’s control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, promoter is not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. If cancellation or transfer request is approved, promoter reserves the right to charge a $10 administrative fee for its time, in addition to charging a $10 restocking fee per ticket if tickets are placed back on sale. Promoters, Venue Owners, Venue Management, Security, Event Staff, and other agents of the event, have the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion , including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. Ticket-holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice, which are not grounds for a refund. Ticket-holder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter are not guaranteed, and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, drink tickets, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests, etc. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, emergency return of boats or yachts, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, public amenities such as fireworks or public performances or the lack thereof, line of sight of public amenities such as fireworks or public performances being blocked by trees, buildings, boats, people, and/or other things, etc.
Release of Liability:
By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite, you hereby release and forever discharge Promoter from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event(s), including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the event’s Promoter. By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge event Promoter, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless event Promoter, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge event Promoter and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against event Promoter.
Collections & Legal Action Against Debt:
Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from the Promoter's account and given back to you, you owe the Promoter that money back, plus applicable fees as outlined below. If you owe money to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against you and/or send you to collections for the recovery of said debt. If you are sent to collection or there is legal action taken against you, you are fiscally responsible for any and all legal costs and fees, directly associated and/or indirectly associated, with recovering the debt owed by you. Promoter's collection’s agencies reserve the right to negatively affect your personal credit score until your debt is paid. Once an account has been placed in collections, the only way to get yourself out of Collections is to pay the debt owed by you to the collections agency.
In the event there are any legal disputes against Promoter, by agreeing to this Purchase Policy, you agree that such disputes will be arbitrated. You further agree that the location of arbitration will be set in Los Angeles County, California.
If any clause, aspect, part or provisions of this Purchase Policy is found to be null, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect, and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
Thank you for your purchase!
Spirit of Washington DC by Hornblower, 580 Water St SW, Washington, United States
USD 35.00 to USD 80.00