About this Event
We invite you to join us in reconnecting with the inspiration that represents our inner child. As children, we operate without societal conditioning and with the freedom to express who we truly are. We play, we laugh, we cry, we create, we imagine, we make friends and we experience love. This hike is an opportunity to connect with the beauty of life through the eyes of our inner child.
- Group Reiki, Breathwork & Meditation
- Light Stretching
- Easy to Moderate Hiking/Physical Activity
- Childhood Games
- Light Snacks
- Complementary gifts provided by Whats Good
- Intentional Use of Healthy High brownie cookie (10mg THC Edible)
- Good Conversation & more!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
High Park, 1873 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Canada