Walk of a Lifetime is St. Andrew’s Autism Centre (SAAC)’s inaugural charity walk in support of persons with autism. This is SAAC’s first charity walk in 18 years of operation and is open to all members of the public.
Join us in a 5km fun walk together with SAAC’s students clients and residents. Look forward to exciting activities like Best Dressed Awards Autism Awareness booths and many more!
All proceeds will go toward funding the various programmes and services at our special education schools day activity centres and residential home to support persons with autism and their families.
• Guest of Honour – Minister Dr. Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman Second Minister of Education
• Date/Time: 14 October 2023 Saturday 4 to 8pm
• Venue: St. Andrew’s Junior College 5 Sorby Adams Drive Singapore 357691
• Targeted number of participants: 2000 pax
• Distance: 5km
This charity fundraising event is a wonderful opportunity for our friends families and the wider community to come together and show their support.
During the event you can look forward to a variety of engaging activities including:-
1. Exciting Booths: Explore a range of booths offering products services and information related to autism awareness and support.
2. Best Dressed competition: Show off your creativity and dress up in your most eye-catching attires with the theme' Love is Blue'. Prizes await the winners!
3. Fun-filled day: The Walk of a Lifetime promises to be a day filled with joy laughter and camaraderie. Bring your family and loved ones along to share in the experience.
Here are the key ways you can get involved:
1. Register: Sign up for the 5km walk by visiting our website https://walkofalifetime.sg/ and follow the registration process. Don't miss the chance to be part of this heart-warming event! Every participant is encouraged to fundraise to support the cause.
2. Fundraise: Create your fundraising page on the website and share it with friends family and colleagues. Your efforts will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those with autism and will help us create an environment where they can thrive and achieve their fullest potential
3. Spread the Word: Help us increase awareness about the event and the cause by sharing it on social media and encouraging others to participate or donate.
We hope all of us can come together and do our part to make this inaugural walk a big success. Together we can help create a more inclusive society for our students clients and residents.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
St Andrew's Junior College, 5 Sorby Adams Drive Singapore, 357691, Singapore, Singapore