About this Event
Our Pitch Night is back. For startup founders, that means you’ll get a ton of opportunities to master the art of pitching, or you may even meet your prospective investor and get to know your peers and forge connections. If you’re an investor, you could meet your future portfolio startups or capture emerging startup trends and more. There’s a thing or two for everyone to benefit from.
This event is free for all to attend, so dial in from the comfort of your home on June 22 from 5 pm to 6:10 pm SGT.
In this latest edition, you’ll witness six rising startup founders impress a panel of judges who are accomplished business leaders and seasoned investors.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders
- Founders who want to stay updated with the tech scene
- Venture capitalists looking for the next up-and-coming startup
Why should you attend?
- You get to hear how startup founders present their business ideas to investors.
- You get the chance to watch in real time how investor-judges pose pressing questions to startups.
- You can forge connections with industry peers.
- Siew Chiun Tan, senior vice president, Group Channels & Digitalisation, UOB
- Brandon Chew, vice president of international marketing, EDB
- Charles H. Ferguson, general manager for APAC, Globalization Partners
- Investor - TBD
- Date: June 22, 2021
- Time: 5 pm to 6:10 pm SGT
- Venue: Virtual
- Opening remarks: 5 minutes
- Startup pitches: 50 minutes
- Winner announcement: 15 minutes
Over 300 founders, investors, and entrepreneurs attended our last Pitch Night.
So RSVP today, as the slots are only open for a limited time
Deadline for RSVPs is on June 21, 2021
About Tech in Asia
Tech in Asia (TIA) is the largest English-language technology media company that focuses on Asia. From the latest news and hottest trends to the boldest startups and strongest titans, TIA covers everything tech in the region. The company aims to build Asia’s tech and startup community by bridging the gap between businesses and the information, talent, and connections they need.
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily. Use our AI-driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform powered by our in-house worldwide HR experts. Leave the complexities of global employment to the named industry leader that consistently attains 97% customer satisfaction ratings. With Globalization Partners, you can succeed faster.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere
To learn more, please visit: globalization-partners.com or connect with us via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or check out our Blog.
By registering, you're giving your consent to receive marketing and promotional emails from Tech in Asia.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Tech in Asia, 51 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, Singapore