About this Event
The past few years have splintered my connection with my creativity, musical ability and self-confidence as a singer. It wasn't until the end of 2022 that I finally found the spark to reignite my artistic endeavors. What I've created first is "Don't Have You Anymore" - a breakup song of sorts.
Please join me while I try to find my footing again as a performer and songwriter. I'm proud of what I've created as well as who I've created it with and I feel safe to share it with you in an intimate setting. Here's what to expect:
- Cultivating the vibe and getting comfy (bar and food purchases available)
- Acoustic performance of songs with Matt Villanueva (also produced the song with me) on guitar
- First listen of the new song | Q&A
- Discussion of the making of the music video, with filmmaker Pedro Gonzalez | Q&A
- First look at the music video
- A cookie cake for all to enjoy
You're welcome to bring a plus one - just be sure to note that in your RSVP as space is limited.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The High Low, 3000 Los Feliz Boulevard, Los Angeles, United States