About this Event
Please read all of the following information before you register.
If you have any additional questions about how to register, please read our FAQ.
- Date: Saturday, 23 September OR Sunday, 24 September
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre (47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1UD)
- About USA College Day: In its 46th year, College Day is the largest American university fair in Europe. Attracting over 120 exhibitors each year, this event is not to be missed by students, parents and advisers interested in undergraduate study in the USA!
- Timing: You may only select ONE entry time over the course of both days. You will have two hours to spend in the fair, so select your entry time slot wisely and arrive promptly at your start time.
Please do NOT sign up for more than one time slot, enter the same contact details twice or enter parent's details for a student's registration. This is for security purposes and so we can gather the correct information for students.
- How to register: Please fill out the registration form as completely as possible. Each person attending USA College Day will need to make a separate registration form. Universities will have the opportunity to scan the barcode of students they speak to in order to make note of the conversation and follow up with students if asked to do so. For this reason, each person must complete a separate registration form.
- Tickets: You will receive an e-mail and/or text (if you consented) 24 hours in advance of the event and our registration team will scan this to check you into the fair. If you do not have a working smart phone, you can print the email with the QR code that StriveScan will send you before the event. Please do not print your ticket off of Evenbrite.
- Group bookings: Please have each student complete an individual registration form on Eventbrite so that universities can obtain information on the student's they spoke to (provided that the student gives consent for this in the registration form), and so we can check-in the student to the event. Please do NOT register multiple attendees under your name.
- If you have a group registration and are absolutely unable to have students individually register, please e-mail us at [email protected]. We will request preliminary information to reserve a time slot for your group, but we'll still need to have your students submit individual registrations on their mobile phones before the event so they have a barcode to check-in (instructions for this will be provided). Any students who do not register before the event and do not have a barcode will need to wait in the day-of registration area to register and obtain a barcode for check-in. All reservations are dependent on venue capacity.
- Beat the crowds and be the first in the queue to meet your top university by attending College Day on Saturday afternoon.
- Register as soon as possible, as we expect tickets for slots will sell out!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
ILEC Conference Centre, 47 Lillie Road, London, United Kingdom