About this Event
Whether you're a casual player of Warhammer 40,000, a grizzled tournament veteran, or a superb hobbyist itching to show off your most recently painted models, the Warhammer US Open: Tampa is the perfect weekend of gaming to hone your skills, make new friends, and reconnect with old ones.
This eight-round, three-day tournament for up to 256 players has been carefully crafted to account for different levels of gaming skill and player focus - there is a path to victory no matter what type of player you are. All those looking to have a great time with amazing models and roll handfuls of dice on our beautifully-crafted war torn battlefields of the 41st millennium are welcome!
Plus, there's the opportunity to earn an invited to the World Championships of Warhammer in Atlanta, this is an event not to be missed. Book your tickets now!
Standard Ticket Package: Includes your admission to compete in the 40k Tournament, along with a great player swag bag for you that includes all sorts of great Warhammer goodies, like a pack of 2023 US Open objective tokens, beautifully produced mission cards, a mystery Warhammer Faction Pin from Koyo, a Warhammer lanyard, $10 in GW store credit to the Warhammer Store at the event, a water bottle, and even a handy tote bag.Premium Ticket Info:
Each Premium Swag bag ticket contains:
- Both new 2023 Event miniatures (AOS and 40k)
- A premium drink tumbler with lid
- A set of random faction dice
- A lanyard and collectible event badge
- a $10 voucher to the Tampa Event Store
- Two drink coupons (good at the event refreshment stands)
- a Citadel paint handle
- A Neoprene Dice tray
- a Koyo Mystery Pin badge
- Collectible US Open Mission Card Deck
- An event T-Shirt
- a collectible Challenge Coin
- a set of US Open 2023 objective tokens
All of this is over $260 in retail value - a huge haul for a $100 upgrade! Not to mention it's also an entry into the Grand Tournament!
Refunds will be granted up to two weeks before the event. Refunds requested within two weeks of the event will not be processed.
There are lots of amazing hotels along the Tampa Waterfront - and we'd love to have you explore the venue of your choice. While there isn't a specific room block for the Tampa event, there are plenty of hotels nearby - everything from the Hotel Tampa Riverwalk, the JW Marriot, Embassy Suites by Hilton, The Hilton Tampa Downtown, the Westin Waterside, Aloft, and many more - make this trip to Tampa your own.
Please see terms and conditions below:
This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for the Warhammer Open Tampa (Event) at the Tampa Convention Center (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes no responsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
• No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
• No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
• The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
• Event details, timings and car park arrangements are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
- unreasonably refuses to be searched;
- is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
- is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
• The Venue provides disabled access and complies fully with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of trained support animals.
• Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
• All attendees must be in possession of a valid electronic ticket at all times. Obscured or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
• Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
• Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendee howsoever caused.
• Attendees must comply with all applicable local health and safety guidance (including for the avoidance of doubt, the relevant CDC guidance) and any other measures or policies which apply at the hotel as notified to you.
• Attendees shall be responsible for and indemnify GW fully for any loss or damage to GW’s property, the Venue or the furnishings or equipment at the Venue, caused by the act or default of an attendee.
• GW may cancel or vary the Event (in whole or in part) due to events or circumstances beyond GW’s control. Where we cancel the Event in its entirety, you will be offered a refund. However, in all other circumstances (including where we make changes to the Event), you will not be offered a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Purchased tickets cannot be transferred or resold without the express permission of GW.
• Tickets can be exchanged or refunded after purchase, up to fourteen days prior to the event.
• If you are no longer able to attend the Event and wish to discuss this with us, please contact [email protected]
• Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event. Please raise any issues with the tournament organisers and stewards available at the Event, or otherwise by contacting [email protected]
• The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
- Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
- Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
- Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
- Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
- Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
- Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2023. Warhammer World, GW, Games Workshop, Black Library, Forge World, Golden Demon, The Horus Heresy, Warhammer, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Tampa Convention Center, 333 South Franklin Street, Tampa, United States
USD 135.00 to USD 235.00