About this Event
Interested in picking up a game or three (or more) during the US Open, but don't want to be tied to the Grand Tournament? No problem - we've got you covered! With this Open Gaming ticket, you have access Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during gaming hours to grab a table and play a game. Players with similar tickets or even Grand Tournament players (who would prefer to drop a round and play a casual game) will be around for play, and our registration desk will maintain a list of 'seeking gamers' to help get those pairings going.
This ticket gives you a chance to come and enjoy the US Open casually and for fun. Book your tickets now!
Gaming hours are as follows:
- 9:30 AM- 8:00 PM
- 9:30 AM-8:00 PM
- 9:30 AM -4:30 PM
Refunds will be granted up to two weeks before the event. Refunds requested within two weeks of the event will not be processed.
Please see terms and conditions below:
This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for the Warhammer Open Tacoma (Event) at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes no responsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
• No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
• No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
• The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
• Event details, timings and car park arrangements are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
• GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
- unreasonably refuses to be searched;
- is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
- is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
• The Venue provides disabled access and complies fully with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of trained support animals.
• Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
• All attendees must be in possession of a valid electronic ticket at all times. Obscured or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
• Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
• Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendee howsoever caused.
• Attendees must comply with all applicable local health and safety guidance (including for the avoidance of doubt, the relevant CDC guidance) and any other measures or policies which apply at the hotel as notified to you.
• Attendees shall be responsible for and indemnify GW fully for any loss or damage to GW’s property, the Venue or the furnishings or equipment at the Venue, caused by the act or default of an attendee.
• GW may cancel or vary the Event (in whole or in part) due to events or circumstances beyond GW’s control. Where we cancel the Event in its entirety, you will be offered a refund. However, in all other circumstances (including where we make changes to the Event), you will not be offered a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Purchased tickets cannot be transferred or resold without the express permission of GW.
• Tickets can be exchanged or refunded after purchase, up to fourteen days prior to the event.
• If you are no longer able to attend the Event and wish to discuss this with us, please contact [email protected]
• Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event. Please raise any issues with the tournament organisers and stewards available at the Event, or otherwise by contacting [email protected]
• The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
- Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
- Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
- Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
- Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
- Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
- Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2023. Warhammer World, GW, Games Workshop, Black Library, Forge World, Golden Demon, The Horus Heresy, Warhammer, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Tampa Convention Center, 333 South Franklin Street, Tampa, United States