About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive workshop on ""
In the era when technology has taken the spotlight for most organizations undergoing digital transformation, IT service management has a more in-depth meaning and holistic view altogether. It now involves solution innovation, budget transparency, strategic planning, customer relationship management, and much more. To sustain a business and stay competitive in this rapidly expanding ecosystem for technology-enabled solutions, investing in your ITIL 4 employee upskilling program is critical.
Want to explore in depth?
We welcome you to join our upcoming FREE webinar on the 5 key takeaways from the best practices of ITIL 4 that can be used by organizations to improve their service delivery management system without the need for complicated installations and with high levels of process maturity.
Time: 1 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
- How to establish a mission-based prioritization model
- How the service desk can quick start proactive problem management
- How to use the classic availability report to support problem management
- How to use lean value stream mapping to enable request management
- How to begin capturing service metrics in workflow records
- Q&A session with speaker
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
NetCom Learning, 1600 Bryant Street, San Francisco, United States