About this Event
Would you rather watch a first date than be on it yourself?
Then this is the comedy dating show for you!
Practical info: Join us for the 2nd edition of unHINGEd on March 16th at Broadway Comedy Club located at 25 Bd de Bonne Nouvelle 75010. Doors open at 10:30pm, show will start at 11pm. The show is pay-what-you can at the door (7-10 euros suggested) The venue has a 1 drink item minimum purchase.
Who is this for? We are aiming the 2nd edition of this show at 25-35 year olds (ish) singles
What is it? Comedians interview eligible singles onstage to screen strangers for you. If someone catches your eye, you can talk to them after the show or leave them your contact info!
How can I participate? (More detailed explanations below)
- Just watch and scope our singles! Write down questions you'd like asked in a bucket before the show. If an interviewee catches your eye, approach them after the show!
- Get interviewed yourself! Contact ahead or volunteer on the night.
- Bring your dating app match to get interviewed***(some risk of other audience members being interested!)
- Bring your single friend to get interviewed on the show***
***Please warn them of your intentions beforehand - consent is required!
1)If you prefer to stay in the shadows (not in a creepy way) - gather your single friends to judge from afar seated in the audience. Then if an interviewee appeals to you and the comedians haven't uncovered any major dealbreakers - say hi to them after the show or discreetly leave them your contact info in a labelled jar. Or take a chance on someone sitting next to you! There should be singles-a-plenty in attendance. You can also write down questions you'd like asked (anonymously) into a bucket before the show.
2) If you aren't afraid of the spotlight and want all eyes on you, you can also apply to take the hot seat onstage! Just e-mail [email protected] with the title "UnHinged Applicant" or send a DM to @coucoucomedy on Instagram to express interest and get more info.
3 & 4) We will take some volunteers on the night of! You could even invite your dating app match or a single friend and see if they are brave enough to go up! (*Please warn them of your intentions beforehand - consent is required!)
Let's make dating fun again! See you on March 16th!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Broadway Comédie Café/Comedy Club, 25 Boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle, Paris, France