About this Event
Open to anyone working in Programmatic media, The Women In Programmatic Network invites you to join us to talk all things Sustainability at our Manchester event.
We'll be joined by charity partner Smart Works, a UK charity that exists to give women the confidence they need to reach their full potential, secure employment and change the trajectory of their lives. Smart Works will be holding a clothes drive at this and future events, providing the perfect opportunity to bring along those once-loved items!
- 4:30pm arrival and welcome drink
- 4:45pm - 6pm speakers and opportunity for questions at the end
- 6pm - networking collab session
- 6:15pm - learnings and key takeaways
- 6:30pm onwards - close, networking and refreshments
Keynote Speaker: Clare Gleeson-Landry, Head of Investment and Sustainable Media, Good-Loop
- Oliver Deane, Co-Founder, The GoodNet
- Clare Gleeson-Landry, Head of Investment and Sustainable Media, Good-Loop
- Betsy Sharpe, Senior Manager, Audience Planning and Strategy, Finecast
Hosted at The Auditorium, WPP Manchester Campus, 1 New Quay Street M3 4BN
Sponsored by Essence MediaCom
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
WPP Manchester Campus, 1 New Quay Street, Manchester, United Kingdom