About this Event
You're starting a Turo business. That's awesome!
Now that' we've got the atta-girl/atta-boy out of the way, it's time to focus. If you're going to do this, you need to do it right. You can build a great business with Turo. But you can also make huge, life-changing mistakes right from the start and potentially ruin yourself financially.
The Carshare Academy helped over 700 Turo hosts all over the country in 2021.
Our New Host Launch Sequence is our flagship program and usually takes 16 weeks. But in January and February, 2022, we're coming to your city for a full 1-day intensive event at a local hotel where you'll get all of the training, tools, and resources that you'd get with the 16-week program!
Here's what we'll cover during our day together:
Session 1: Seven Truths and a Lie About Turo
Session 2: Understanding Your Market Dynamics with Q&A
Session 3: Building a Winning Listing with Q&A
Session 4: Best Practices For Managing Your Pricing with Q&A
Session 5: Communication and Exceptional Customer Service with Q&A
Session 6: Seasonality and the 12-Month Business Cycle with Q&A
Session 7: Managing Your Business Financials with Q&A
Session 8: Successfully Navigating the Damage Claim Process with Q&A
Optional Dinner With Your Coach
You'll also get the additional bonus resources!
- A Market Analysis for your city.
- Free 21-Day trial of Fleetwire fleet automation system.
- Excel Profit & Loss Workbook for a fleet of up to 10 vehicles plus training class
- Online class covering insurance, protection plans, and the claim process.
- Online class about managing vehicles owned by others and agreement template.
- Free marketing support when you reach All-Star status.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
TBD, TBD, Phoenix, United States
USD 75.00 to USD 220.00