About this Event
Imagine a tour where you can Relax, Unwind, Enjoy and Find Community. We are pleased to present the 2023, All Inclusive, Summer Ramona Wine Tour! Ramona is a beautiful part of the San Diego region and has the perfect climate and soil for grape varietals to flourish.
We are thrilled to partner this Summer with Milagro Winery, Schwaesdall Winery, and Scenic Valley Vineyards to bring you the below experience! Tour Itinerary:
- We start the day at 9:30am where we will board our Upgraded Sprinter Van transportation together. Pick up at the location of your choice!
- Our first stop is Milagro Winery at approximately 10:45am. Here you will experience six wines. You will get to choose the six that interest you most from their 2023 full menu. Savor the flavors, from the toastier full-bodied notes, to the crisper more fruit forward varietals. We have a feeling you will be sure to fall in love with a wine from each vineyard. Milagro offers unique blends and our next winery offers single grape varietals!
- Our second stop, around 1:00pm is the Schwaesdall Winery where you will get to meet the most amazing owners, Johnny and Shirley Schwaesdall. They have been hosting guests and sharing their craft here in Ramona for almost 30 years. Here you will experience six of their most popular wines: 2 whites, 3 reds, and 1 special port! Schwaesdall is unique in their focus on ports along with the more traditional reds and whites.
- At Schwaesdall Winery you will enjoy a Mexican catered lunch by the amazing Tacos San Juan beginning at 1:30pm. Choose your favorite tacos and enjoy all the traditional sides you would hope for. Water service included with lunch.
"On our tours, the guests make the day the most magical. We love meeting like-minded wine, nature and tour adventurers and are always inspired to see how everyone mingles and has fun together!" ~Aimee, Ivan and Isaac Host Team from Valle Guadalupe Baja
- From 1:30pm to 3:30pm we will host live music on the stage at Schwaesdall. Bands rotate from rock n roll to more lounge style tunes. We handpicked the bands for this summer series and hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- We will get back on our Sprinter Vans at 4:00pm and head to our third winery of the day, Scenic Valley Ranch Vineyards. Here we keep the good times rolling with their medal winning wines, their Cabernet Franc and Petite Sirah.
- We will get back on our Sprinter Vans at 5:45pm and be back to the Old Town Transit Station by 7:00pm. Leaving the winery, you will feel a sense of awe at Ramona and the art of wine making. It is a soul-nourishing day, entering into a world of sensory pleasure, relaxation and community.
For tour guests, all wine bottle purchases are at a special price day of tour. Cheese board available at Milagro for purchase, if desired.
About Valle Guadalupe Baja
Our values are success, community, responsibility and service and we are grateful for the opportunity to host you on our Ramona Tour or any of our Valle de Guadalupe Tours. Cheers to making new memories!
For any questions, please email [email protected] | Aimee created Valle Guadalupe Baja in 2021 after falling in love with Baja's wine country. Valle Guadalupe Baja
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Old Town Transit Center, Telegraph Way, San Diego, United States
USD 199.00 to USD 250.00