About this Event
We hear all day about the importance of self-care, but that’s not where real change is made. When you’re raising a child with mental health challenges, self-care feels like a million miles away. Let’s be honest, it can be a struggle to keep your head above water!
Focusing on SOUL care is where life truly changes. When you learn how to establish, embrace, and maintain soul care practices, you can finally move from a life of heartache, and the daily grind, to a place of grounded confidence where you can show up as the best version of yourself.
Never underestimate the power you hold as a Mom. When your cup is full, you show up differently, whether you realize it or not. If you want to be the best for your family, you have to feed your soul. When you give yourself soul care in small ways every single day, your entire life changes, your family changes, and it’s in ways you never could have seen coming.
This workshop is for you if:
• You are burnt out and exhausted from the demands of motherhood, and long to feel a sense of freedom in your life.
• You know you need to focus on your needs but simply don’t know HOW to start
• You’ve forgotten what it feels like to feel ease and grace in your life, and you simply want to feel like you again
• You need simple & effective practices to explore, to start building a toolbox of soul care practices that work for you
Are you ready to explore what soul care could look like for you? If you’re ready to shift your perspective and feel a rekindled sense of grace, ease and freedom in your life, this workshop is for you!
Sign up today, check your email for details, and arrive ready to go all in! I can't wait to connect with you.
• This workshop will be held live on Zoom
• All that’s required is an open mind and a sense of hope that change is possible.
• Plan on a super-efficient and effective 30-minute workshop, Friday from 11-11:30 AM Pacific.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Denver, United States