About this Event
Are You Hungry for Foodservice Knowledge?
Do you own or operate multi-unit restaurants? Do you crave cutting-edge insights about modern foodservice management? Hosted at Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, join us January 16-20, 2023 for this expert-driven masterclass in multi-unit management.
- Multi-Unit Trends & Tours: Hear leading perspectives on emerging restaurant trends, and see innovations firsthand during guided tours of American hot spots.
- A.I., Automation & Technology: Gain best-practices and next-practices for mobilizing people, processes, and the modern technologies that can keep you moving forward.
- Customer Experience Management: Collect tools and techniques for marketing, measuring, and managing profitable customer experiences.
- Leadership, Management & Motivation: Receive frameworks and formulas to elevate your leadership, with targeted focus on skills critical for successful multi-unit management.
Meet Your Instructors
This unique program is thoughtfully delivered by a team of experienced leaders in hospitality.
- is a renowned expert in the field of multi-unit restaurant and brand management. He has extensive leadership experience in operations, education, and sales. He is also an award-winning author and an entrepreneur.
- is a leading foodservice all-rounder. Internationally experienced with South African roots, he is now living and working in Germany and London as an EATrepreneur, producer, consultant, food scout, and journalist.
- is Faculty Director of Bacardi Center of Excellent, where he works directly with industry and academia to create innovative solutions for operational training, concept development, and educational resources.
- is a service scientist, best-selling author, and award-winning hospitality executive. Leveraging his experience with innovative brands like Disney and The RItz-Carlton, Alec helps teams design and deliver five-star services.
Explore the Amenities
Participants will enjoy:
- 4 days of classroom instruction from industry experts and special guests
- A full-day food tour of Miami multi-units
- Catered lunches and breaks each class day
- Premium hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Walkable access to luxurious Aventura Mall
Eventbrite accepts a variety of payment methods. For additional options, contact Christopher Muller at [email protected]
Reservations cancelled before December 1, 2022 will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued for cancellations after that date.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, 3000 Northeast 151st Street, North Miami Beach, United States
USD 650.00 to USD 3950.00