About this Event
By registering, you agree to the COVID-19 policies below.
The Master's Conference will be in New York with a one day conference on Wednesday, October 18, 2023. Master's is the leading legal technology conference that brings together industry experts to share knowledge and explore topics and solutions tailored specifically to their everyday challenges.
Founded in 2006, The Master's Conference is a boutique thought leadership forum where a select group of speakers, vendors, and attendees convene to engage in a proactive collaboration on current challenges within the legal space. This includes such areas as eDiscovery, artificial intelligence, information governance, legal project management, forensics and investigations, data governance, knowledge management, cybersecurity and data breaches, and other current trending topics.
Thank you to our sponsors for their continued support.
The Master's Conference will follow local and government regulations along with the host firm regarding COVID protocols. We will email attendees with any updates prior to the conference. All attendees must agree to follow the protocols established for each conference or admittance will not be granted and will forfeit registration fees.
The Master's Conference Cancellation Policy
- Full Refund within One Month of Conference: September 18, 2023
- Half Refund (50%) within 2 - 4 weeks of conference: September 19 - October 4, 2023
- No Refund within 0 - 2 weeks of conference: October 5 - October 18, 2023
- Like to Like transfer (Law Firm, Corporate or Government) transfer within one week of conference: October 11, 2023
COVID - 19 Cancellation Policy
- Attendees can cancel within 1 day of conference for COVID related reason.
- Proof of positive test required from 1 - 3 days before conference
If you are from a Law Firm, Corporation or Government, please choose "Law Firm, Corporation, or Government" option at check out.
If you are from a Service or Software provider in the legal industry, please choose "Service or Software Provider" at check out. If you choose "Law Firm, Corporation, or Government" you will be refunded your money and charged an 11% service fee. All personal emails will be checked.</ul>
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Morgan Lewis, LLP, 101 Park Avenue, New York, United States
USD 185.00 to USD 580.00