About this Event
THE JINGLE BALL 2022
BOOKING CONDITIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
Terms and Conditions (Please ensure ALL members of your booking are made aware of our Terms & Conditions);
• Friday 2, 9 & 16 December 2022: $130 per person (booking fee not included) all-inclusive and includes GST.
• Saturday 3, 10 & 17 December 2022: $135 per person (booking fee not included) all-inclusive and includes GST.
• Ticket Bookings: 10 - 49 people or under require payment to be made in full at the time of booking via booking link provided.
• Ticket Bookings: 50+ people require a $30 per person deposit within 14 days with full payment required by Friday 4 November 2022. Full payment is required at time of booking should the booking be made after Friday 4 November 2022. For all booking of 50+ people for either Friday or Saturday nights will revert to $129 per person all-inclusive and including GST. Please contact Ayers House Weddings & Events on 08 8224 0666 or email [email protected] to make the booking.
• Strictly no exchange or refund on tickets.
• In the event of Ayers House Weddings & Events being unable to hold the event, all deposit and full payments will be refunded.
Food & Beverage
• All-inclusive package, no alterations will be made to the menu offered, except in the case of special dietary requirements and intolerances.
• A vegetarian or vegan alternative will be available for guests who have pre-arranged a meal. This will not be printed on the menu. Please state your requirement at time of meal service.
• Special Dietary Intolerances - please advise Ayers House Weddings & Events of any special dietary requirements/allergies by no later than 14 working days prior to the event.
• If a dietary intolerance or requirement has not been registered to Ayers House Weddings & Events by no later than 14 working days prior to the event, an alternate meal may not be available.
• Patrons must be 18 years and over to attend.
• Spirits are available for cash or card purchase on the night. Please see the waiting staff at bar area for service.
• Tables are generally for a maximum of 12 people
• Table allocations are made at the discretion of Ayers House Weddings & Events.
• Doors open at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start until 12midnight.
• The event is free seating on your allocated table. Your ticket entitles you to sit at a specific table number on the floor plan, not a particular seat on the table.
• Ayers House will be guided by prevailing South Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines at the time of event. In the event of any changes, we will keep you informed.
• In the event of Ayers House are unable to hold the event, all deposit or full payments will be refunded.
• Limited paid parking facilities on the grounds of the property. Alternatively, U-Park Frome St is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
• Casual relaxed, dress for the weather. The marquee is not heated nor cooled
• Same band on each evening - Wild Side
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all attendees (invitees and other persons attending the event under booking) behave in an orderly manner during the event. Any person deemed to be creating an undue disturbance, annoyance or inconvenience to patrons and staff, before, during or after the event will be asked to leave the premises and/or in extreme cases to terminate the event – these actions are at the absolute discretion of Ayers House Weddings & Events management.
• Any variances to the booking terms, conditions, and special arrangements are only valid with prior written arrangement from Ayers House Weddings & Events management.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Ayers House, 288 North Terrace, Adelaide, Australia