A Note from the Conductor
The world transacts in stories and survives through communication.
I’ve communicated through stories to recruit believers make sales create experiences and build successful businesses.
And now I am conducting the Impact of Powerful Communication workshop because I’ve seen first-hand how effective powerful communication blended with storytelling can change lives. Join in if you want me to help you build yours better.
Dates: 10th & 11th December 2021 (Friday & Saturday)
Time: 3 - 8 pm
What you’ll get in the workshop:
- 8 hours live masterclass
- 5 templates
- 1 activity e-book
- 1 peer-to-peer feedback session
What you’ll learn:
- How to hook your listener within 15 seconds
- How to build leverage by communicating through engaging stories about yourself
- The 5 kinds of stories that every brand and individual must be able to tell
- How to master your mindset and emotional intelligence to achieve your goals
- What does one mean by powerful communication and how does it impact the audience as well as the narrator?
- The Hook And The Hanger: How to structure any story you want to tell
- How to build your story and keep your listener’s attention
- Hero’s Journey: What it means and the 4 ways you can apply it to your own life
- Stories Through Numbers: Powerpoint is boring. Use data to communicate points that your clients and customers will not forget
- Watch Read Listen & Write: Recommendations for daily and weekly practices to become an effective communicator
About Roshan Abbas:
Roshan Abbas is an entrepreneur author TV Presenter RJ podcaster emcee but most of all a storyteller.
Here are a few things you may not know about him:
- He founded and led Encompass (now VMLY&R Commerce Encompass) as Managing Director into becoming amongst India’s largest most-awarded experiential marketing agencies
- He was an initial investor in and continues to be a mentor-partner at The Glitch
- He founded Kommune one of India’s largest storytelling platforms
- He is the birth mother of Spokenfest a festival that brings together performers from across the world for storytelling poetry and song. Spokenfest has featured performances by Kalki Koechlin Prateek Kuhad Varun Grover Jim Sarbh Rahat Indori Rudy Francisco and more
- He has directed a film under the banner of Red Chillies Production
- He is a storehouse of podcast recommendations can tell you which newsletters you must subscribe to and is always on the lookout for interesting movies shows and ad films from across the world
Rove Trade Centre, 2nd December St - Al Jaffiliya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates