About this Event
At Birmingham St Mary’s and John Taylor Hospices our people are at the heart of our hospices. We have a number of exciting vacancies available in our clinical teams for those looking to begin or continue a career in palliative and end of life care.
We give our people opportunities to continue to develop their practical skills as a part of our fantastic team, as well as many staff benefits such as NHS discounts, the ability to carry over your NHS pension, complementary therapy and flexible working.
The Hospice Charity Partnership is hosting drop-in recruitment sessions for those who want to find out more about joining our team. Just come along anytime between 10am and 4pm on the day and stay as long as you want to.
On the day you can expect:
- A chance to ask our colleagues any questions you may have about the roles on offer and what it's like to be a part of our teams.
- On the day interviews (application forms should be filled in prior to the day please contact [email protected]).
- Live demonstrations at our skills lab - of catheterisation and cannula insertion.
- Find out the benefits of working at a hospice.
- Discover how our people continue to learn and boost their skills as part of our team.
For more information about the event, please contact [email protected]
What is The Hospice Charity Partnership?
Birmingham St Mary’s and John Taylor Hospices together form The Hospice Charity Partnership providing expert palliative and end of life care to people and their families living with life-limiting illnesses. Offering personalised support at home, in local communities or at the hospices, we help people across Greater Birmingham to live well with their illness, right up to the very end of life.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Birmingham St Mary's Hospice, 176 Raddlebarn Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom