About this Event
Just in time for the spooky season, is back for Season 4 with a Halloween twist! After successfully haunting the waters with nearly 600 sold-out concert cruises, we're ready to cast a spell on you once again in 2023. Get ready for a spine-tingling experience as we bring you over haunted boat parties featuring the most enchanting New York talent. This year's lineup is bound to send shivers down your spine as we sail through the biggest US cities, including New York and San Diego.
The #1 boat party in America!Get your most enchanting and spine-chilling costumes ready, because it's time to unleash your inner monster fashionista!TWO Halloween Costume Contests:- $500.00 Prize for the best Costume of the Night- $500.00 Prize for the best Couples Costume (Pair entry's accepted)
Four Floors of MUSIC:
- Hip-Hop & R&B Floor
- One Latin & Reggaetón Floor
- One Top 40 Floor
- One House Music Floor
Prepare to showcase your creativity and imagination as you step aboard the iBoatNYC's Halloween cruise in your most spellbinding attire.
MULTIPLE-LEVELS OF MUSIC, PLAYING HIP HOP, R&B, LATIN MUSIC, REGGAETON, HOUSE MUSIC, AFROBEATS & more!Your Halloween Experience includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 3+ levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of music;
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
Contact us for special reservations: or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
"Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots]
Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost) Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)
And our Famous Crust Nation Pizza powered by Tabel 87
Food Options may vary based on availablity.
Location: PIER 40, INFINITY YACHT
Everything about the Hornblower Infinity is impressive. This isn’t just a yacht, it’s a first-class venue, with the added bonus of being on the water. And you can experience incredible views from all four decks.
Boarding: 9:30 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
Ends: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with a physical ID (no photos of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner , one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West St, New York, United States
USD 20.00 to USD 330.00