About this Event
Join us at the Good Employment Summit
Discover the future of work at the inaugural Good Employment Summit on 18 October, presented by the West of England Combined Authority.
This summit is more than an event; it's a celebration of the Charter's achievements in its first year and an opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions about the core elements of good employment.
• Gain valuable insights from national experts and local employer speakers who are at the forefront of the industry.
• Dive into crucial topics including recruitment, skill development, and flexible work arrangements
• Showcase positive ongoing initiatives
• Explore the future work landscape to shape impactful strategies
• Reflect on the Charter's successful first year
Connect with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and broaden your horizons. It is the perfect opportunity for CEOs, HR Directors and Senior Decision Makers to get together and make a difference to support their business growth.
What is the Good Employment Charter?
The Good Employment Charter is a tool designed to support organisations boost productivity and achieve higher growth by creating a happier workforce. It is a voluntary membership and accreditation scheme aimed to create an active network of employers within the West of England that are committed to supporting the basis of 'good work'.
We want to see the West of England as a place where people are offered secure, fulfilling and well-paid work and be able to reach their true potential.
This not only boosts employee morale, retention rates and health. It also leads to business growth and success, benefitting society and the wider economy.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Bristol Hotel, Prince Street, Bristol, United Kingdom