About this Event
A leadership course for new managers looking to hone in on those essential leadership qualities. Begin to uncover your potential as a leader and immediately enhance your approach to managing others.
The Developing Leader workshop presented by Aptitude Management is designed to assist new managers in developing the essential qualities of leadership. By mastering the material in this workshop, one can begin to discover their true potential as a leader.
- Learn about the different functions of leadership and management.
- Finally identify and begin internalising those qualities that make true leaders.
- Discover different leadership styles and when to use them.
- Apply a situational leadership approach to a variety of work situations.
- Begin to understand the core elements of emotional intelligence (EI).
- Learn how to finally manage those conflict situations that can be so destructive.
- Deliver constructive feedback in a way that empowers your team.
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our attendee framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This management course is a great way for emerging leaders and/ or frontline managers to hone in on those skills needed for a long-term and successful career.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Karstens Adelaide, 19 Young Street, Adelaide, Australia