About this Event
Over the last 13 years and working with almost 1000 practices, Progressive Dental has helped 100’s of clinicians reach the 10,20 and even 30+ arch per month level. Studying and mastering the business systems integrated into our most successful offices, we have created The Closing Institute to help our practices scale to their full potential and transform more lives in doing so.
About This Event
Treatment Coordinators have the potential to become your most valuable assets in the practice. Now is the time to develop and leverage their abilities to set your practice apart from the masses and scale to your full potential. The full-arch and implant market is growing like never before and the opportunities are endless. The key to untapping this potential is creating effective strategic marketing to drive traffic, but more importantly to be able to close these cases with a consistent level of predictability.
Through The Closing Institute, we aim to help transform treatment coordinators into TRUE, high dollar “ Closers”.
The Boot Camp
Progressive Dental's revolutionary, all-inclusive mentorship program can grow and develop your practice strategically and consistently to close sales on high-revenue, full-arch procedures.
The Closing Institute is a 2-day, immersive, kick-off event for doctors, office managers, and treatment coordinators. The primary objective of this event is to help each of you understand the other’s roles within the treatment planning and sale-closing process.
It will not only inspire and ignite you and your staff but will also give you a firm foundation to start full-arch implant cases.
Some Tools You'll Learn:
- The Psychology Of A CLOSER
- Standardized Sales Process
- The Art of Influence
- Identifying and Overcoming Acceptance Barriers
- Marketing creative Financing Options
- Follow-up Strategies and Tools
- Getting Unscheduled Treatment Back In The Door
- And More!
We have a room block for both Deluxe King Rooms & Deluxe 2 Queen Rooms
- Thursday Night $179
- Friday Night $179
- Saturday Night $179
Be sure to Reserve your Room Today, as These Rooms WILL Sell Out!
The cutoff date to reserve rooms at this rate is Friday, July 14th.
ROOM BLOCK LINK: https://book.passkey.com/e/50367946
Boot Camp AgendaDay One: The Power of Influence
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM: Registration & Check-In
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Full-Arch Marketing & Strategy Development
- Mitigate commoditization of dental implants and attract patients focused on clinical outcome, rather than cost
- Ways to automate case documentation to generate qualified patients direct from the public
- Reduce your online ad spend and double your conversions
- Utilize high-impact video marketing to drive production & reduce new patient acquisition costs
- Case studies and real-life scenarios from some of the most successful full-arch practices in the country that are consistently closing 25 arches or more per month
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Catered Lunch (Included)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Full-Arch Case Presentation For Guaranteed Acceptance
- Simplify your treatment planning process. Learn a proven, standardized sales process for easy team training and implementation – all scripts included!
- Create an irresistible offer for patients needing full-arch treatment – without discounting your price!
- Scripts to triage, pre-qualify, and schedule qualified dental implant patients from marketing campaigns to maximize doctor productivity
- Scheduling techniques to reduce no shows and increase practice efficiency
- How to manage a “book of business” and get unscheduled treatment back in the door
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Cocktail Reception (Included)Day 2: Creative Financing, System Implementation & Automation
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM: Registration & Check-In
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Full-Arch Marketing & Strategy Development
- Develop an execution plan to implement systems the first day back at the practice
- Discover how to leverage your experience, patient stories, and clinical outcomes to acquire quality patients directly from the public
- Uncover how to increase lead conversion with automated follow-up text and email campaigns
- Understand when and how to introduce flexible financing options
- Learn what to look for in evaluating a patient financing program (hint- it has a lot more to it than just provider fees)
- Master how to identify ways to fund patients who don’t get approved for financing!
HAVE SOME FUN...
Have some fun while you're here and utilize our one-stop-shop, to purchase discounted tickets and see everything the destination has to offer including dining, attractions, tickets to theme parks, transportation, and more!! https://www.visitlasvegas.com
Tickets Include: All-Access Pass to Symposium, Lunch, VIP Cocktail Reception, Ultimate Blueprint to Treatment Planning, High-Dollar Procedure Scripting, Proven Strategies to Convert Leads, Bundling Full-Arch Treatment Plans, and 13 CE Credits recognized by the ADA and AGD!
See What Else We Do!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, 221 North Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, United States
USD 1100.00 to USD 1800.00