All performances begin promptly at the scheduled time. Guests arriving after the show has begun will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager and may be held outside of the auditorium. All guests regardless of age must have a ticket. Parents should use their discretion when deciding what shows are appropriate for children. Performance prices, dates, times and cast are subject to change without notice. $5.00 Facility Fee will be added to each ticket.
Popular in Boston
- The Book of Mormon (Touring) which is specially known for Arts & Theatre, Theatre.
There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this engagement. Prices are subject to change.
* Wheelchair accessible patrons may purchase up to 3 companion seats with each wheelchair accessible space. Please note that the mezzanine and balcony, while they can be reached via elevator, have stairs and are not accessible for wheelchair transfers.
* Limited mobility patrons may purchase limited mobility seating. Boston Opera House has an elevator which can access all levels of the theater. There are no railings on any seating aisles. The mezzanine and balcony have stairs and are not accessible for mobility impairments.
* Sight-impaired and deaf patrons may purchase sight-/hearing-impaired seating.
* Hearing-impaired patrons may purchase sight-/hearing-impaired seating, but may also be accomodated by purchasing regular availability seating and obtaining hearing-impaired devices which can be accessed at coat check upon entry. There is no charge and no need to reserve in advance; ID is required for use. We also offer ASL/OC performances, please contact 617-880-2419 for info.
Citizens Bank Opera House,
539 Washington Street, Citizens Bank Opera House,
Boston, United States
Citizens Bank Opera House, Boston, United States
USD 40.00 to USD 235.00