About this Event
GA - $25
VIP - $150
Help us celebrate the 45th Anniversary of the greatest concert film of all time, THE LAST WALTZ, and the accompanying re-release of the album on vinyl! A continuous playlist of The Band classics and the film displayed on our venue screens will set the stage for a carnival-style atmosphere featuring many different ways to honor The Band and their classic album! In addition, Analog will welcome the film’s music producer, Rob Fraboni to answer your questions about this legendary part of music history.
The night’s festivities include:
- A photo installation of never-before-seen photos of The Band taken by famed Austrian photojournalist Ernst Haas.
- Grimey's pop-up shop featuring the 45th-anniversary edition vinyl.
- Mainfactor pop-up shop featuring 45th anniversary The Band merchandise.
- Whiskey tasting and featured cocktails of "Robbie's Blend" from Whistle Pig Whiskey, a custom blend created in collaboration with Robbie Robertson.
General Admission ticket includes:
Commemorative poster of the event
VIP ticket (limited to 35 people) includes:
- A copy of the 45th Anniversary vinyl rerelease of THE LAST WALTZ
- Entry into the pre-show invite-only meet and greet with Rob Fraboni
- Entry into the pre-show Whistle Pig Whiskey Tasting in the Hutton Suite with an exclusive tasting menu provided by the Hutton Hotel
- Commemorative poster of the event
- The Band official 45th Anniversary merch
- Whistle Pig Whiskey merch
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Analog at Hutton Hotel, 1808 West End Avenue, Nashville, United States
USD 25.00 to USD 150.00