About this Event
Join us in person at the Paradox Hotel Vancouver, for the BCAMA’s Thought Leadership Series on The Art and Science of AI and Marketing Leadership: Inspiring Creativity and Driving Results
Our panel of local marketing experts will:
- delve into ways to bridge the gap between creativity and data analytics,
- explore how AI augments or enhances marketers' ability to understand consumer behaviour,
- Ethical considerations and unintended biases of AI and Data
- Collaborative Leadership and Fostering Partnerships and Ecosystems
Join us on Oct 17 th as some of the top BC marketing leaders discuss how they leverage AI to inspirecreativity, drive results and creative partnerships.
Ruth Murray, Managing Director, West, iProspect
- Cathy Thomson, EVP and Chief Digital Officer, Northland Properties
- Christene Best, VP, Marketing and Channel Development, Inetco Systems Ltd.
Paradox Hotel -1161 Georgia Street, Vancouver in the Grand Ballroom
- Registration & Networking opens at 8:00 am
- Breakfast 8:15 am
- Panel Discussion 9:00 am– 10:0 am
- Meet the Expert Networking (Members Only): 10:00-10:30am
Early Bird Rate:
- Member: $89
- Non-member: $109
- Collegiate / Student: $70
- Table of six: $499
Early bird rates available until Oct. 6th
Book your ticket today before they sell out!
Full refunds will be honoured up to three business days before the event.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Paradox Hotel, 1161 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, Canada
CAD 70.00 to CAD 109.00