AdvertisementRevitalize Arlington, Inc. and Feeding Northeast Florida will host free food distribution on the first and third Saturday of each month at The Arlington Market Pantry. The pantry hours are from 10:00am - 12:00pm and service will be by appointment only.
The Arlington Market Pantry has transitioned to a drive through style pantry located outside at Regency Mall, on the North side of the mall in front of the Impact Christian Academy School entrance
The Arlington Market Pantry is making a slight adjustment to how registration will be completed. In an effort to ensure accurate record keeping, we are now requiring that you only register for the individual that will be present at the time of pickup. Only one registrant per adult please. This will allow The Arlington Market Pantry to serve our guests more accurately and timely. Thank you in advance for understanding. We look forward to serving you.
Please email [email protected]
To protect the safety of both our guests and volunteers-
Please be prepared to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guests are not allowed to arrive prior to their appointment time.
- All guest must complete the registration process.
- You MUST be in a vehicle to receive grocery items.
- Drive to the Impact Christian Academy parking lot at Regency Square Mall, pull into the line, and stay in your car.
- Pop your trunk.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Volunteers will place a food package into your trunk.
- All volunteers will be required to wear masks and gloves
- We will perform temp checks for all volunteers and ask COVID screening questions.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
9501 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225-8228, United States