The 9th Vietnam Textile Summit 2024
Date: June 5-6 2024
Place: Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Organizer: VCOSA& ECV International
Tickets: Offline (On-site) &Online (Live Broadcast).
Official website: https://www.ecv-events.com/ads/VietnamTextile/index.php?cci=17
Net zero in the textile industry has garnered widespread attention in today's society and low-carbon transformation and technological development have become key focal points. According to Cong Thuong (Industry& Trade) newspaper Textile and garment businesses in Vietnam are taking steps to switch to green production to meet partners’ demand and achieve sustainable development. Greening textile and garment production chains is currently a global trend that are compulsory for businesses to achieve sustainability. It is also a requirement placed on manufacturers as the EU which imports over 4 billion USD worth of textiles and garments from Vietnam annually has proposed the imposition of some eco-regulations on imports. The adoption of the EU Sustainable and Circular Textiles Strategy significantly impacts textile production in Vietnam.
Promoting low-carbon transformation is inevitable and requires active measures at every stage of the entire industry chain not only for retail companies to achieve net zero in their end products. By introducing new technological advancements and promoting clean production improving energy efficiency the textile industry can reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions gradually working towards sustainable goals. At the same time strengthening supply chain collaboration and transparency and promoting carbon footprint disclosure are also crucial for driving the sustainable development of the entire industry chain.
Based on the background of green transformation this summit will focus on how Vietnam's textile industry promotes sustainable development. We will invite relevant policy regulatory authorities brands retailers textile manufacturers material suppliers non-governmental organizations consulting companies and sustainable solution companies to share and exchange practical methods.
- Outlook 2050: Current Challenges and Opportunities for Vietnam Textile and Apparel Industry and its Next Plan.
- Trade & Tax: The Trend of Vietnam Textile and Apparel Industry Under the Impact of FTA and RCEP.
- Impact of the EU Strategy for Sustainable and Circular Textiles on Vietnam.
- Guidelines for Greening the Textile Sector in Vietnam.
- How to Reduce Carbon Emissions Across the Entire Value Chain of the Textile Industry.
- Fiber Innovation Technologies and other Innovative Materials in the Textile and Apparel Industry.
- Circular Fashion- How to Turning Ambitions into Actionable Business Practices.
- Panel Discussion: Under the New Global Environment How Industry Players Work Together to Build a More Resilience and Sustainable Supply Chain.
- Green Manufacturing Practices and Exploration of Vietnam Textile Industry.
- Trends and Challenges in Apparel Green Procurement and Sustainability in Asia.
- Improving Supply Chain Resilience to Meet the Ever-Changing Demands of the Consumer.
- Digital Logistics: How Supply Chain Leaders and Businesses Tapping into that Data and Using it to Make Our Supply Chains More Efficient.
- Practicing Digital Transformation in the Textile & Garment Industry.
- Industry 4.0- Smart Manufacturing Enhance the Global Competitiveness.
- Latest Technologies and Solutions for Textile Waste Management in Vietnam.
- Explore Innovations in Closed-loop Recycling Systems.
- Greening the Textiles and Garment Sector in Vietnam: Labor Skills Needs.
Who should attend
Apparel Brands Garment Manufacturers Textile Manufacturers Trading Companies Chemicals Fiber Manufacturers Textile Machine Manufacturers Certification and Testing Firms Digital Technology Providers and Platforms Supply Chain Solutions Logistics Company Distributors Law Firms Consulting Firms
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts on industry research event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalized service for each and every event.
ECV International has successfully held eight consecutive Vietnam Textile Summits. As the most influential event in Vietnam's textile industry each summit brings together industry elites experts scholars and business leaders from around the world to discuss the latest developments market trends and future development of the textile industry.
The successful holding of the eighth summit not only witnessed the vigorous development of Vietnam's textile industry but also highlighted Vietnam's important position in the global textile industry.
At this year’s summit we will continue to uphold the fine tradition of inviting top experts scholars and business leaders in the industry to give speeches. They will share with you the latest technological breakthroughs market strategies and industry development trends to help you gain insight into the future of the industry.
We sincerely invite you to join us again to witness the grand occasion of The 9th Vietnam Textile Summit 2024. Let us work together to explore the infinite possibilities of the textile industry!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
USD 1000.00 to USD 1700.00