About this Event
We’ll supply the music, drinks and the party while you bring your best moves to the dance floor! Come aboard to sail away the day and spend the night dancing among the waves!
Unwind from the week and relax on the water while you indulge on breathtaking views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
While on board, be sure to check out our fully stocked bar! Order drinks straight to your table or at the bar!Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 4 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Three Indoor Floors of Music)
- Live DJs playing all styles of Hip Hop, RnB, Reggae, Soca, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are three large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area only if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Contact us for more information & special reservations: or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic DressingEvent Information:
Location: PIER 40, INFINITY YACHT
Everything about the Hornblower Infinity is impressive. This isn’t just a yacht, it’s a first-class venue, with the added bonus of being on the water. And you can experience incredible views from all four decks.
Boarding: 9.30 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
End: 2:00 AM
21 & over with a physical ID (no pictures of IDs will be accepted)
Rain or Shine
As per NY City Guidelines, vaccination cards are required with a minimum of one dose to enter the yacht. Photos of the vaccine cards are accepted. Proof of negative COVID test will not be accepted.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West St, New York, United States
USD 34.95 to USD 500.00