About this Event
Get aboard the #1 COMIC CON After Party Cruise for the hottest event with special guests!
Short Distance from the Javitz Centre!
After nearly 600 sold out concert cruises, returns in 2023 for Season 4! With over 150 boat parties featuring top international talent, this year's lineup is set to impress across biggest US cities including New York and San Diego. Experience the ultimate concert cruise with multiple levels of music like no other. Get ready to groove to the hottest DJs & artists while enjoying breathtaking views of Manhattan Skyline and the Statue of Liberty! Warm breezes, city views, brilliant sunsets melting into moonlit waves while indulging in delicious bites of food!
The #1 boat party in America!
Mark your calendars for Fridays and Saturdays from April to November and join us at Hornblower's Pier 40 for an unforgettable experience. Bring your friends and family on a lavish ride around New York as we enjoy weekend events! It’s a night for fun, family and friends!Your iBoat Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 3+ levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of music. Special guests!
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
- "Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots ]
- Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
- Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
- The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost ?)! Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)
+ our Famous Crust Nation Pizza powered by Table 87Event Information:
Boarding: 10 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1.30 AM
Ends: 2 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner , one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West St, New York, United States
USD 34.50 to USD 74.95