About this Event
Certificate: Course Completion Certificate Language: English
Duration: 2 Days Credits: 16
Course Delivery: Classroom/ Virtual / Onsite
This fun high energy two day call center customer service excellence program combines the best in corporate training with the best in personal motivation. Throughout the training program agents discover that it’s truly up to them to make a difference and that each agent is directly responsible for the success of the business. The program focuses not only on the people but also on the skill set agents need to connect better with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience through empathy and taking ownership of customer’s issues, using customer centric strategies to solve business challenges promoting customer loyalty and building customer centric bridges.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
● Understand how their role is instrumental in delivering a high performance customer focused environment.
● Clearly understand the attitude, skills and knowledge required to be a professional customer care representative.
● Create stronger connections with customers and enhance their personal communication through understanding the basics of customer psychology, rapport building and adapting their communication styles for positive customer interactions.
Module One: Introduction
● Ice breaking activity.
● The Perfect Call Center Agent.
● Attitude, Skills and Knowledge.
● The Professional Call Center Agent Skills set, Mindset and Customer Knowledge.
Module Two: The Professional Call Center Agent MindSet:
● First Impressions – voice recording activity.
● Characteristics of High Performing Service Providers.
● Logic and Emotion when it comes to buying or continuing to use a product or service.
Module Three: The Professional Call Center Agent Skill Set:
● Are You An Expert?
● Active Listening
● Use the Power of Questions
● Use Best Practice Telephone Customer Care Techniques
Module Four: Know Your Caller’s Personality Style
● Find out your personality style
● The communication styles model
● Dealing with different caller personalities
Call center customer service agents
There are no formal prerequisites.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
However, catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning. Reach us at [email protected] for dates and details of Instructor Led Live Virtual Sessions.
If you would like to get this course customized and delivered exclusively for your group, we have an On-Site Training Option, you can reach us at [email protected] for more details about on-site or corporate training.
Groups of 3 people 10% Discount
Groups of 5 people 15% Discount
Groups of 10 people 20% Discount
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
For venue details reach us at: [email protected], +1 469 666 9332, Memphis, United States
USD 1095.00 to USD 1295.00