About this Event
Already work in tech or maybe trying to enter the industry? Grab some comfortable foot gear and join us for a weekly walk in NYC led by Co-Hosts who share their experience and unique POV's with TechWalk attendees. Check out our upcoming lineup:
- 9/6 Nikki Anderson , Health Benefits Consultant for Sequoia Consulting Group
- 9/13 Salma Salim , Senior Talent Manager of Cypress Hills Local Development Corporation
- 9/20 Shadè Alcine , Territory Account Manager of HUMAN
- 9/27 Ariella Shoham , Chief of Staff for Aidoc
- 10/4 Gal Benron , Venture Associate for 97212 Ventures
- 10/11 Carissa Kidd , Strategic Partnerships, Formerly with Google
- 10/18 Evie Estrada-Gooden, VP Business Development, Sabre Integrated Security Systems, LLC
- 10/25 Kevin Kim , Strategic Partnerships, KSquared Consulting
- 11/1 Gabrielle Smith , Director of Product Marketing at Muck Rack
- 11/8 Dhwani Dalal , Director of Sales and Operations at Docusign
- 11/15 Carmel Tavori , Director of Sales Development for Demandbase
We're building a different sort of networking event for members of the Tech and SaaS communities to get outside, meet new people, and enjoy some fresh air, while practicing mindful movement.
Every week, we'll gather at an easy-to-find meeting spot and then take a leisurely stroll through the park, appreciating the scenery and forging new connections in a friendly and inclusive setting.
This is a chance to network, share ideas, and build relationships in a healthy and refreshing alternative to the average happy hour.
Whether you're looking for a new role or just need a break from the daily grind, all are welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!
For real-time updates on special events and new Co-Hosts follow us!
Linkedin | Instagram
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Park - Exact location provided 24 & 3 hours before event, Central Park, New York, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 10.00