Questions? Want a VIP experience?
Check out our vibe on Instagram & Facebook!
FOMOO Events presents the ultimate Bollywood Bash on New Year's Eve 2024 at the most stunning venue of Chicago - Alhambra Palace Main Hall. Strike the New Year with a night filled with infectious music, high-energy desi music by celebrity VDJ from Washington D.C., DJ VISH & Chicago's finest DJ HYDER and a dance floor that pulses excitement. Indulge in a lavish spread of mediterranean cuisine and sip on exotic cocktails.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS NYE PARTY?
- Club style palace venue with state of the art lights and sound
- Celebrity Bollywood VDJ from Washington D.C.
- Party favors like LED glasses, glowsticks, glow bands
- Live Dholi
- Exotic Dancers
- Mediterranean food
- Top-Shelf Bar
- VIP Experience with bottle service
- The ticket price is for ENTRY, does not include food or drinks
- Cash Bar available to purchase drinks
- Early Bird tickets start at $40
- General Admission, Group discounts and VIP Package tickets available
- Purchase tickets fast before they increase and sell out!
- front of line status at the event entrance
- Designated VIP table for the entire event
- personal bartender for table service of food and drinks
- 1 bottle of hard liquor/$300 bar spend (MINIMUM)
- credit card and ID to be collected at the entrance for the payment of bottle/bar spend
- reservation fee does not contribute towards payment of bottle/bar spend
Call to customize your experience/add more guests/upgrade liquor**
Doors open at 8pm and the party goes on to till 2am.
AGE & ID -
The party is strictly for 21+.
PLEASE BRING A VALID PHYSICAL ID: State issued ID/Driver License or Passport. NO other forms of identification will be accepted! Photocopies or pictures of your IDs on your phone will NOT be accepted. Physical ID required!
REFUND POLICY -
No Refunds, All Sales Final: Unforeseen circumstances beyond our control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies including COVID-19 results, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, we are not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. You are aware that Talent is subject to change without notice, which is not grounds for a refund. You are aware that amenities promised are not guaranteed and are not grounds for a refund. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, etc.
We often take pictures and videos at our events. Please email us at if you want your pictures removed.
Alhambra Palace Restaurant, 1240 West Randolph Street, Chicago, United States