About this Event
- USE OPTION TO 'BUY ON MAP' TO CHOOSE YOUR SEATS.
- EACH PERFORMANCE HAS 100+ SEATS IN THE ROUND - PLEASE SEE SEATING PLAN AND INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE CLICKING 'TICKETS'.
- SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED, HOWEVER SEATS ON ROWS J TO T WILL STILL BE SOCIALLY DISTANCED
Talking Heads is a series of BAFTA winning plays about isolation, diversity and being gay in multi-cultural Britain. Filmed not once but twice for the BBC, they have starred top acting talent including Dame Maggie Smith, Kristen Scott-Thomas, Martin Freeman and Julie Walters, to name but a few. QE2 now brings them live to the Amsterdam stage..
'I really enjoyed this double-bill and would certainly recommend it.
Michael Hasted - Arts Talk Magazine (Tour 2018)
A Chip in the Sugar - Closet-case Graham lives with his ageing, widowed mother. His humdrum existence is suddenly jeopardised when her old flame appears on the scene. Starring Mark Winstanley.
Bed Among the Lentils - Vicar’s wife Susan is an atheist; and an alcoholic, who turns to an Indian shopkeeper for salvation. Starring Loveday Smith.
ESSENTIAL INFO BEFORE YOU BOOK!
Testenvoortoegang (testing before entry) is in operation at each performance.
- You will need to show that you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or that you are in possession of a negative PCR test (taken no more than 40 hours before the show).
- A link with more information and FAQ's about testenvoortoegang will be sent with the ticket confirmation once you have bought your tickets.
- Look at the Seating plan above to decide where you want to sit.
- Blue seats are in the raked auditorium.
- Yellow seats are additional stage-side seats. The stage is raised.
- Grey/Black Seats are not available. No seats have restricted view.
- Click TICKETS then select the number of seats you want.
- YOU MUST THEN CHOOSE THE OPTION - BUY ON MAP - to the right of the screen
- Click CHECKOUT and complete payment.
FULL FAQ'S REGARDING HOW TO BOOK THE BEST SEATS ARE ON OUR WEBSITE AT :- https://www.qetc.nl/faqs/
VENUE - CC Amstel - At the state of the art CC Amstel, a 154 seater, which opened in September 2018. QETC was honoured to present the first ever production at the CC Amstel once it was fully open. We want to continue to support this modern, amazing venue after what has been a very difficult time financially. This venue is safe, accessible, easy to keep clean and will follow all current Covid-19 guidelines.
As part of the measures against COVID-19 we are required to carry out a health check before you attend the performance. By attending you confirm that you have none of these symptoms:
Bad cough or sore throat
Cold/flu type symptoms
Loss of taste/smell
Should these symptoms arise prior to my attending, I agree to inform the organisers - QETC - and not to attend. Refunds: We regret that we are not able to refund tickets. We always try to allocate tickets for another performance. Please email us at [email protected] - If, however, performances have to be cancelled owing to revised RIVM measures you will get an automatic refund.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
CC Amstel, 1 Cullinanplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands
EUR 6.00 to EUR 25.00