About this Event
Friday, February 3, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Central
- 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific
Location: Zoom webinar to be shared with attendees
Learn how to take your Cafés online while keeping the fidelity of the Be Strong Families model.
Prerequisite: Participants for this workshop must have completed Be Strong Families' In-Person Parent Café Training (both days) before attending this training.
Parent Cafés are physically and emotionally safe spaces where parents and caregivers talk about the challenges and victories of raising a family. Through individual deep self-reflection and peer-to-peer learning, participants explore their strengths, learn about the Protective Factors, and create strategies from their own wisdom and experiences to help strengthen their families.
- Understand Cafés, virtually or in-person, provide an emotionally safe space, peer-to-peer learning, alleviate stress, promote a positive mindset and solutions, and keeping parents and families strong
- Understand the key differences of hosting Parent Cafés virtually
- Review key aspects of the Be Strong Families Fidelity Model and prepare to implement them virtually
- Practice different virtual aspects of the Be Strong Families Parent Café
Cost: $150 per participant.
Participants will be notified by email directly or through their department/organization registration contact. Use of internet applications such as Zoom and Adobe Acrobat or current PDF document viewer required and installed prior to training.
For groups of 10 or more, contact [email protected] for a 10% discount.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Be Strong Families - Online Zoom Training, 1919 W. 22nd PL, Chicago, United States