About this Event
Our signature Masterclass is coming to Dubai this October 29-30, 2022! But wait, there’s more! Dr. Swift will be partnering with none other than his good friend Dr. Raj Acquilla, world-renowned aesthetic physician and educator.
For the first time, these master injectors will be sharing the stage in an off-label environment, so you can expect unfiltered dialogue on all facial zones to elevate your practice offerings. Get a firsthand look as both experts showcase personal approaches to assessment and techniques through two full days of highly interactive presentations and live demos.
- Customizing the patient’s aesthetic journey from starting point to destination
- Advances in the consultation process for optimizing patient experience and conversion rates to treatment.
- Strategies to convert budget-minded patients to multi-syringe therapy patients
- The Science of Beauty and The Ageing Curve
- BeautiPHIcation™: Proportion and Harmony Through Injection
- A comprehensive systematic approach to full face assessment and treatment with syringe therapy
- Detailed facial injection anatomy as it applies to topographical delineation of "S.A.F.E.R.™ injection zones
- Injection techniques to enhance feminization or masculinization of the facial appearance
- Tips and tricks to optimize the patient’s injection experience through minor discomfort and minimal bruising
- Full face neuromodulator coverage including glabella, forehead, crow’s feet, bunny lines, eyelid aperture, mentalis, DAOs, upper and lower lip line, masseters, parotid, submandibular glands, platysma, Nefertiti and microBtx-A.
- Syringe and cannula aseptic filler technique for forehead/temple contouring, infrabrow A-frame correction, eyebrow lift, lateral canthus reshaping, nasal enhancement (form and function), cheek augmentation, lip augmentation/enhancement, chin zone reflation, earlobe restructuring, pre- and post-jowl treatment, radial cheek line and nasoabial fold softening, pyriform structuring, dynamic discord improvement, jaw line contouring/lower facial redraping and novel combination treatment for barcode/necklines/crow’s feet.
- Defined methods to minimize the risk of disastrous complication
- Field-tested reliable protocols for treatment of filler and toxin complications
Arthur Swift, MD, FRCS
Dr. Swift is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon and serves on the global advisory board for many of the world’s leading cosmetic pharmaceutical companies. He is world-renowned as an expert and trendsetter in the field of cosmetic enhancement. He has trained over 20,000 cosmetic practitioners through hundreds of masterclasses in 48 countries over 6 continents. Dr. Swift is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Cosmetic Industry Award, given to the Canadian physician whose visionary work and innovative techniques have kept Canada at the forefront of aesthetic medicine.
Raj Acquilla, MD
Dr. Raj Acquilla is one of the world’s leading practitioners in facial aesthetics – a globally respected expert in the science and art of beauty. With clinics in Cheshire and London, and a busy schedule of speaking and teaching engagements all over the world, he dedicates his professional life to helping others become the best version of themselves. He is also a global ambassador for some of the leading brands in cosmetics and facial aesthetics – a reflection of his reputation as one of the pre-eminent practitioners in his field.
This course is open to all level practitioners, including physicians (MDs, DOs), nurses (NPs, RNs), physician assistants (PAs, PA-Cs), dentists (DDS) and international healthcare professionals.
COURSE FEES (USD):
Early Registration (up to Friday, October 14, 2022) - $5,500
Regular Registration (after Friday, October 14, 2022) - $6,000
Faculty Discount (multiple practitioners joining from the same practice) - $5,000
All sales are final. No refunds will be permitted. If you are unable to attend, guests can transfer tickets to a future course date or send a substitution at no additional charge. Substitution notifications must be submitted to [email protected] no later than Friday, October 7, 2022.
Conference attire is business casual. Scrubs are not required.
The event officially begins with our event registration starting at 8am local time on Saturday, October 29. Following registration, the didactic portion of the event will begin promptly at 8:45am local time. The event will close at 5pm local time on Sunday, October 30. Certificates can be received prior to the event close my members of our team should you need to leave earlier.
Should you be interested in securing discounted accommodations over the dates of our event, please email us at [email protected]
Our final course agenda will be released n the coming weeks. In the interim, we kindly as that you refer to the event hours above to plan your travel.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Dubai, United Arab Emirates