Showcasing amazing avant-garde sustainable designers and their product line
About this Event
Sustainable Fashion ECO Pop -up Trunk Show
The ECO Channel will feature 10 sustainable, vegan, eco-friendly fashion brands for a major televised Pop-up Show. Here is a unique opportunity to sell your products and tell your story to a highly receptive audience of eco buyers.
1) Your line is featured in front of a whole new clientele – which you didn’t have to find on your own.
2) It gives you a chance to actively SELL your line and explain why and how you designed it.
3) You get an opportunity to be associated with a store that can give your line credibility.
4) You get a chance to develop a personal relationship – not only with the store – but with customers. People like to buy from people they know, and now they’ll know you.
To qualify you must own a clothing, accessory, or cosmetic brand for men, women and children.
The ECO Channel will provide:
- Live interview by our ECO Channel host
- Filming of your interview for social media marketing
- Ongoing televised showcase of your brand on a giant LED (10 X14) indoor screen during the entire event duration
- Meet and greet with eco buyers and eco store owners
- Promotion of your brand by the ECO Channel before, during and after the event
- Cocktail reception
SHOW DATES: Saturday October 7th and Sunday Oct. 8th from 5 PM – 9 PM
LOCATION: The Canvas Wynwood, FL, the largest and trendiest sustainable retailer in Wynwood.
Vendors are selected on a first come basis and must register at [email protected]
This event is open and free to the public
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Canvas Wynwood, 215 Northwest 24th Street, Miami, United States