The Growing Families Dublin event returns for the first time in 2 years.
This event provides education from professionals and parents
- Learn what the IVF donor and surrogacy processes really look like.
- Parents will share their lived experience and how to survive the unexpected hurdles.
- Based on ten years experience supporting hundreds of singles and couples engaging in cross-border arrangements
This event will guide you on
- What countries are safe and legal to locate an egg donor or surrogate
- Are there other cost-effective destinations?
- Covid vaccination best practice for donors surrogates and intended parents
- IVF success rates
- The availability of fixed cost (guarantee) programs
- Ideal characteristics of donors and surrogates to maximise success
- Sperm and embryo shipping options
- International funds transfer advice
- specialist lawyers migration agents & clinics
- Ways to minimise travel
60 Face to Face tickets Available (€15)
Digital (post-event recordings) tickets also available (€10)
Protecting Your Health
To ensure the safest seminar experience presenters staff and attendees need to be fully vaccinated. Attendees may also be required to follow additional safety protocols including wearing masks.
For more info visit : https://www.growingfamilies.org/surrogacy-donor-seminar-dublin/
Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Stoneybatter, Dublin, Ireland
GBP 10.00 to GBP 20.00