About this Event
Manifest a life beyond your wildest dreams with Gabrielle Bernstein!
6:00-7:00pm: Doors open
9:00–10:00pm: Book signing
*All times are subject to change. See details below for the VIP Super Attractor package!
During this talk, Gabrielle will lay out the essential methods for manifesting a life beyond your wildest dreams.
She will show you how to co-create the life you want. You’ll begin to accept that life can flow, that attracting is fun, and that you don’t have to work so hard to get what you want. The methods Gabrielle will teach you will help you to feel good. And when you feel good, you give off a presence of joy that elevates everyone around you!
You’ll learn how to:
- Do less and attract more
- Relax and trust that what you desire is on the way
- Rely on the spiritual guidance that is always available to you
- Tap into an infinite source of abundance, energy, joy and wellbeing
As you put Gabrielle’s methods into practice, your newfound sense of wellbeing will become the norm for you and you’ll grow to embrace it as your birthright. Most importantly, you’ll know intuitively how to show up for life and bring more light to the world around you.
There will be little opportunity for Gabrielle to return to the UK or Europe in the near future so book early as this event will sell out very quickly!
VIP Ticket holders will receive an exclusive Super Attractor package worth £300 containing:
- Super Attractor book
- Super Attractor Journal
- Gabby Bernstein’s A Way Through Every Block Digital Workshop (valued at £225)
- PLUS a beautifully curated goody bag of Hay House products!
All seating within the auditorium is open for all ticket types. Please note there is no preferential seating for Premier ticket holders and no reserved seating.
– This Event is open seating– first come, first served for all. There is no preferential seating for Premier ticket holders and no reserved seating for attendees.
– No recording or photography is permitted during the workshop.
– This workshop is strictly not available to any children under the age of 18 with the exception of breastfeeding parents and their infant.
– Food and refreshments can be purchased outside the venue.
– As a condition of sale, tickets are non-refundable.
Email [email protected] to register your interest in volunteering for this event.
Click here to check out the bursary opportunities available.
Email [email protected] if you have a special requirement and need to let us know in advance.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Light, Friends House, Euston Road, London, United Kingdom
GBP 45.00 to GBP 85.00